At Our Hospitals
As a leading health system, we have nationally renowned infection prevention specialists developing our protocols. Some of our safety steps include:
- Universal masking for patients, visitor, and staff
- Symptom screening daily of patients, employees and visitors
- Universal testing of patients prior to procedures and upon admission
- Changes in facilities to accommodate and promote social distancing
- Advanced cleaning and sterilization, including UV light sterilization
- Separate care areas in the ED and separate inpatient isolation units for COVID-19 patients
Don't Delay the Care You Need
Our entire health system continues to safely treat patients with non-COVID-19 emergencies and time-sensitive medical needs, especially those with acute and chronic conditions.
If you have a medical emergency including chest pains, difficulty breathing or symptoms of stroke, don’t delay – call 911. Because emergencies do not wait until a pandemic is over, a number of measures have been put in place to safely care for all patients and all emergencies, including separate care areas, isolation units within the hospital, symptom screening and masking, and disinfecting of care areas.