Wellforce members – Circle Health, Home Health Foundation, MelroseWakefield Healthcare, Tufts Medical Center and Floating Hospital for Children – have dedicated their lives to keeping you – our patients, friends and communities – healthy and safe. Never has that been more true than now.
Our members are dedicated to keeping all patients and employees healthy and safe and continuously are collaborating to ensure they are Safe with Us.
You are Safe with Us
As a leading health system, we have nationally renowned infection prevention specialists developing our protocols. Some of our safety steps include:
- Requiring all patients and staff to wear a mask while at our hospitals, clinics or physician offices.
- Screening all patients prior to their visit for symptoms of COVID-19.
- Daily screening of all employees.
- Universal COVID-19 testing for inpatients.
- Upgrading clinical spaces with plexiglass barriers at check-in, and redesigning waiting areas and public spaces to allow for proper social distancing.
- Using advanced technology and the highest grade cleaners to disinfect areas frequently.
- Increasing cleaning rounds throughout our organizations with special attention to high touch areas.
- Limiting visitors and guests.
Don't Delay Care
Hospitals across the country are seeing sharp declines in people seeking care for heart attacks, stroke, accidents and infections. Please don’t delay care. If you are experiencing an emergency, call 911 or go to your local emergency room. Our expert emergency teams are there around the clock in a safe and clean environment. If you have any other health need, please call your physician, many of who now offer phone and video appointments.
See and share the public service announcement recently created by Tufts Medical Center in partnership with the six Boston academic medical centers.
Visiting Your Physician
Wellforce teams are working with all our physicians to provide them tools and resources to ensure their offices are absolutely safe for you as well. Your doctor will have:
- Patient communications to keep all patients informed.
- Posters and signage to help patients socially distance and follow best practices.
- Videos to show patients and employees the extended safety protocols in place.
- Social media posts to connect with the community.
- Toolkits for referring physicians to provide patients the information they need when being referred to one of our hospitals.